Seeing as it’s now summer, this recipe is a great way to get some watermelon into your daily nutrition along with some some berries and greek yogurt. This recipe is incredibly delicious and extremely satisfying. It works well as breakfast, a mid morning snack, afternoon snack, or about 45 mins before a workout to give you tons of energy to power through it.
– 175 ml/3/4 cup of plain greek yogurt
– 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
– 1 tablespoon of stevia (Stevia Raw Sweetener)
– approximately 300 grams of seedless watermelon
– approximately 2/3’s of a cup of berries
1. In a bowl, mix vanilla extract, stevia, and greek yogurt thoroughly.
2. Add in berries and mix again.
3. Cut watermelon into pizza like slices.
4. Add yogurt/berry mix on top of watermelon slices and enjoy!
-Use steveia as a sweetener as opposed to brown sugar or white sugar as stevia is a natural sweetener.
-When buying frozen berries, berries should be the ONLY ingredients listed!
-When choosing a greek yogurt, stick to ones that ONLY have skim milk and bacterial cultures listed as the ingredients. The flavored greek yogurts are loaded with sugar.