Despite looking disgusting, this omelette is incredibly delicious, nutritious, low in calories, and extremely satisfying. This is often well suited for the “last meal of the day.”
-2 tablespoons of salsa
-2 whole eggs
-cheese slice (opt for light)
1. Preheat a frying pan and lightly spray it with cooking spray. I use olive oil cooking spray.
2. While pan is heating up, crack the eggs in a bowl and stir them up.
3. After pan is heated, reduce to a medium heat and add the eggs, 2 tablespoons of salsa, and break up the cheese slice. It’s best to spread out the salsa and cheese over half the eggs as shown below.
4. Cook for about 1 min and then flip
5. After flipping and cooking the other side for approximately minute, remove from heat and enjoy!