This bread is a great way to start off your day. Also, it works well as a mid morning/afternoon snack. It’s moist, delicious, and could even be “addictive” to some. This recipe makes 3 servings, so you have to cut the loaf into thirds for proper portion sizes.
-1.5 scoops of chocolate whey protein (I prefer Allmax Nutrition Allwhey Chocolate )
-2 medium sized bananas (try to use ones that are fairly ripe)
-1 tablespoon of stevia (Stevia Raw Sweetener)
-1 teaspoon of baking powder
-1/4 cup of original unsweetened almond milk (unsweetened vanilla is fine as well)
-2 tablespoons of unsweetened chocolate cocoa
-2/3rd’s of a cup of whole-wheat flour
-1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a bowl, add all the dry ingredients (tablespoon of stevia, 1.5 scoops of chocolate protein powder, 2 tablespoons of unsweetened chocolate cocoa, teaspoon of baking powder, and 2/3rd’s of a cup of whole whole-wheat flour) and mix together with a fork.
3. In a separate bowl, peel and mash both bananas with fork until you have a puree like consistency.
4. After bananas are mashed, in the same bowl, crack both eggs, add 1/4 cup of almond milk, teaspoon of vanilla extract and mix all together.
5. Add mixed dry ingredients into bowl with mixed wet ingredients and mix thoroughly.
6. Spray a baking loaf with some non-stick cooking spray, place mixed batter in loaf and bake for 25 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
7. Remove from the oven and enjoy!
-When buying a protein powder, make sure you read the label. Some protein powders are GARBAGE! The one I am using in the above pic has only 120 calories, 3 total grams of crabs with only 1 gram of sugar, and 25 grams of protein per scoop. ALWAYS opt for low sugar protein powders.
-Use steveia as a sweetener as opposed to brown sugar or white sugar as stevia is a natural sweetener.